Software Developer (C++, algorithms), Lausanne, Switzerland
We are looking for a talented Software Developer with a background in radiometry to join our growing team in Lausanne. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models.
You will join a multinational development team working on the desktop line of Pix4Dmapper software, following agile methodologies. Within the team you will be involved in the implementation of radiometric algorithms for processing of multispectral imagery.
You’ve learned by direct experience that the most important characteristic of software is maintainability. As such, you strive to keep your code simple, readable and testable. You understand the importance of testing and your definition of “done” contains proper tests: as close to unit tests as possible. You enjoy sharing good practices in pair programming, learning from others, and are passionate about your craft.
- Lead in design, implementation, and maintenance software algorithms
- Engage daily in code reviews and promote good software engineering practices
- Participate actively in the team and company’s agile process
- Excellence in modern C++ programming: focused on code quality, simplicity, and ease of maintenance
- Experience in radiometry, measurement analysis with corresponding image/signal processing, optical radiation modeling
- Strong problem solving skills; pride in high-quality work
- English language, written and spoken
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a fast growing technology company
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.
Prime location to enjoy Switzerland and Europe.