Technical Sales Associate - Drone Mapping Survey Software, San Francisco, USA
We are looking for a technically skilled Survey Software Sales Representative to join our growing team in San Francisco. Pix4D is a company internationally renowned for the quality of its drone photogrammetry software products, a sales team dedicated to B2B sales, and a demanding and diverse range of professional customers.
- Qualify, close and follow-up on sales opportunities, within the land surveying, civil engineering, and aerial mapping sector in the USA and Canada
- Consult with clients on our cutting-edge technology and provide tailored advice and solutions
- Benchmark against quotas, forecast, and analyze sales results
- Increase channel sales
- Create sales quotes and invoices, update sales records, manage licenses, handle sales administration tasks
- Travel to tradeshows and meetings
- Provide software demonstrations
- 2 years or more experience in B2B sales
- Bachelor’s degree in geography, geomatics, or environmental sciences
- Practical experience of survey-related software; knowledge of land survey required; knowledge of GIS, geospatial industry, aerial mapping a plus
- Affinity with drones a plus
- English, perfectly written and spoken; Spanish a plus
- Ability to travel on short notice
- US Citizen
- Position located in San Francisco, no telecommuting
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.