Software Engineers (C++/Qt/QML), Berlin, Germany
We are looking for talented software engineers with a background in UI and application-level development to join our new team in Berlin. Pix4D develops drone mapping and photogrammetry software that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models.
You will join our new development team in Berlin and work closely together with Pix4D’s multinational development team, located in Lausanne (Switzerland). You will work on the desktop line of Pix4D software, following agile methodologies. Within the team you will be involved in designing and implementing the UI and UX of new interfaces and in the general product development.
You’ve learned by direct experience that the most important characteristic of software is maintainability. As such, you strive to keep your code simple, readable and testable. You understand the importance of testing and your definition of “done” contains tests ranging from unit tests through to useful functional and integration tests. You enjoy sharing good practices in pair programming, learning from others, and are passionate about your craft.
- Design, implement and maintain user-centric software interfaces and core software components
- Collaborate in the full product life-cycle, from early concepts and prototypes to full deployment
- Participate actively in the team and company’s agile process
- Excellence in modern C++ programming, focused on code quality, reusability and ease of maintenance
- Strong knowledge of cross-platform GUI development including specific experience with Qt and QML
- Proficiency in profiling and debugging Qt applications on Windows, Mac and Linux
- User-oriented mindset, at ease working with UX experts
- Experience with other GUI frameworks considered as a plus
- English language, written and spoken
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system.
We are also looking for Software Engineers (C++, algorithms), Berlin, Germany.
To apply, go on https://www.workable.com/j/3382FE7734