We are looking for a talented Front-end Software Engineer to join our growing team in Lausanne. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models.
Working from the Django back-end developed by our passionate webdev team, you will play a central role in the design, development, and delivery of a challenging client-side application. This application will permit the viewing, analysis and sharing of maps and 3D models by our wide client base of professionals such as surveyors, farmers, forensic experts and more.
- Collaborate proactively with product managers, UX designers, and software engineers during the agile process to build excellent user-focused solutions
- Investigate cutting-edge technologies, and propagate the knowledge to teammates
- At least 2+ years of proven experience with front-end, single-page-application framework and technologies (Angular, Ember, Backbone)
- Experience with Angular2 and TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with Openlayers, ThreeJS, WebGL or Web-GIS is a plus
- Strong analytical, assessment, and problem-solving skills
- English language, written and spoken
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a fast growing technology company
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.
Prime location to enjoy Switzerland and Europe.