International Human Resources Manager, Lausanne, Switzerland
We are searching for an entrepreneurial International Human Resources Manager to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for providing human resources services to our offices worldwide in alignment with our policies. This position is located in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Pix4D develops internationally-renowned software products which are designed to make drone-mapping for professionals more powerful and accessible than ever. We strongly believe in our product and above all in the people that contribute to its success: our Pix4D team members.
- Provide day-to-day service in all aspects of international human resources.
- Develop existing human resources policies regarding recruiting and compensation.
- Design and implement new human resources policies regarding team and collaborator relations.
- Provide coaching and guidance on HR standards and best practices to team leaders including performance management, employee relations, safety and security.
- Manage legal aspects linked to employment.
- Provide support at country or team level as required.
- Responsible for good practices and efficient workflows.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or international relations. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 7-10 years of Human Resources experience covering: employment law and compliance, relations with collaborators, compensation plan, talent acquisition and development, performance management, HRIS, workforce and succession planning.
- In-depth knowledge of US labor laws is required.
- Experience working with US and China labor laws is a plus.
- Experience using online administrative software.
- Proven ability to mentor and supervise.
Environment, team and Communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills in English, oral and written.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy and positive attitude.
- Looking for responsibility.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Flexible to communicate across different timezones and to feel at home in a rapidly-growing professional environment.
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.
Prime location to enjoy Switzerland and Europe.