Android Developer, Lausanne, Switzerland
We are looking for a talented and curious Android software developer to join our growing team in Lausanne. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software and products that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models. Our software is used in various fields of application such as construction, agriculture, mining, and many more.
Pix4D produces an application for iOS and Android that optimizes, executes and manages flights used for drone mapping. You will participate in the development of our Android mobile application.
- Engage in the full product life-cycle, from early concepts and prototypes to full deployment
- Participate in the implementation of the application on Android
- Participate in combined development with iOS team
- At least 3 years experience developing Android applications in Java (UI and algorithms)
- Experienced and committed to unit and automated testing on Android
- Experience with MVP/MVVM and ReactiveX on Android is required
- Experience on continuous integration systems is a plus (Jenkins, Docker, ...)
- Comfort with C/C++, knowledge of iOS is a plus
- Experience in agile environment is a plus
- English language, written and spoken
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a fast-growing technology company
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.
Prime location to enjoy Switzerland and Europe.