Marketing and Content Specialist, Agriculture, Berlin, Germany
Marketing and Content Specialist for Drone Mapping in Agriculture, Berlin
We are looking for a talented Marketing and Content Specialist with excellent writing and communication skills to join our R&D team in Berlin. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own maps and 3D models. Specifically for agriculture, Pix4D software creates radiometrically-accurate maps for vegetation indices. At Pix4D’s new R&D office, we will create and curate products that move the drone-mapping and agriculture industries forward.
You will join our R&D team in Berlin and work closely together with Pix4D’s multinational marketing team, located in Lausanne (Switzerland). You will work on generating content from scratch, as well as maintaining and updating our current content pipeline. Part of your daily job will also include engaging with some of our closest partners to make sure our marketing messages are aligned.
The drone agricultural market is changing constantly. Pix4D is in a great position to lead the way the industry interacts with this technology. We would love you to take initiatives and bring new ideas to the table.
- Design, prepare, curate and execute marketing plans
- Write content and prepare specific material for our offering
- Maintain and update web content
- Work with social media and marketing platforms to promote our Agricultural solution
- Interact with key partners to align on marketing messages
- Develop and implement complete campaigns to attract and qualify prospects (webinars, targeted advertising, landing pages and email nurturing sequences).
- Work with core team to develop industry-specific SEO strategy
- Plan and coordinate industry events
Marketing/communications experience in the following areas a big plus:
- Hi-tech/innovative products or early-adopter technologies
- Precision Agriculture
- Remote sensing
- Familiar with inbound marketing tactics
- Excellent English language, written and spoken
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve objectives and meet deadlines, highly preemptive
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a technology start-up
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.