UX Specialist, Berlin, Germany
We are looking for a passionate UX Specialist to join our new team in Berlin. Pix4D develops drone photogrammetry software that enable tens of thousands of professionals around the world to process, visualize, assess and edit their own 2D maps and 3D models. At Pix4D’s new R&D office, we will create and curate products that move the drone-mapping and precision agriculture industries forward.
You will be taking care of the UX development for upcoming products, executing early UI prototyping of new features, on both laptops and tablets, as well as connecting the product market needs with the development requirements. You will collaborate with the UX team from our headquarters in Lausanne (Switzerland) to promote a global coherence.
The drone agricultural market is changing constantly. Pix4D is in a great position to lead the way the industry interacts with this technology. We would love you to take initiatives and bring new ideas to the table.
- Engage in fast pace sketching and wireframing
- Develop and document functional specifications
- Lead interface design: work closely with UI developers on interactive prototypes, strive for interface consistency and ease-of-use
- Act as user advocate: submit prototypes to usability testing, provide quick feedback during the development process, offer suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Passion for usability and visual consistency
- Familiarity with mapping environments.
- Expertise in precision agriculture technology is a big plus.
- At least 3 years experience as a UX professional
- Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Talented in reducing complex workflows to the bare essentials
- English language, written and spoken, any other language is a plus
- Flexible and open-minded to feel at home in a technology start-up
A company that faces problems together and values people first and foremost when achieving goals.
Highly collaborative structure maximizes each person's expertise and creativity.
Active work culture and support system that reaches beyond working hours.